It's national chocolate week so I thought I'd share one of my favourite recipes - a chocolate malteser traybake that I love making. It is very quick and easy to make and doesn't actually require any baking! I use Nigella's recipe which can be found here
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 225 grams digestive biscuits (finely crushed)
- 225 grams maltesers
1. melt together the butter, chocolate and syrup then add the crushed biscuits and the Maltesers.
2. Mix together quickly then pour into a lined Swiss roll tin and chill until set
3. For a special occasion drizzle with some melted white chocolate.