Meet the team: Cat

In today's meet the team we talk to our amazing studio assistant, Cat, as she embarks on her second Christmas in the team!:


When did you join the team?
I joined the team in 2014 as a Christmas staff member.. aka one of the MAB Christmas elves!

So this is your second christmas, how are you feeling about the busiest time of the year?
It's quite scary as there are so many orders and you want everyone to be 100% happy with their Christmas gifts. However it's also the funnest time of year because the closer we get to Christmas, the more fun we have in the studio. Everyone is jolly, there are Christmas songs on the radio and we eat tones of biscuits, it's a really nice atmosphere!

What did you study at uni?
I studied Graphic Design at Central Saint Martins, but within my course I did 1 year of Illustration and my final year in Creative Advertising which was really interesting.

What is your favourite Maria Allen Boutique product?
My favourite product is definitely all the Personalised Glass Boxes. I'm going to get one for my sister for Christmas.




What's your favourite thing about Brighton?
I really love Brighton, It's quirky, unique, fun and friendly. It's got lots of independent cafes and shops which I really like. I think Brighton is a great place to find something extra special that you might not find anywhere else, whether it's an amazing slice of cake or a beautiful gift for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment